1. Employees or agencies of the National Pet Show, FitzAllMedia Ltd, Fitzpatrick Referrals or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
2. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the competition you must fill in your details including an email address.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The National Pet Show and FitzAllMedia Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. The winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to a Top Dog Film Festival screening and a stay in a local hotel to correspond with the screening night will also be included, with breakfast.
7.a. The screening locations valid for a pair of tickets include; Dorking, Cheltenham, Exeter, Redruth, Bristol, Abingdon or Porthcawl.
7.b. The local hotel will be booked by the Top Dog Film Festival, for one night, which is the night of the film festival screening.
8. The National Pet Show, FitzAllMedia Ltd and Top Dog Film Festival accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel).
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the National Pet Show’s/ FitzAllMedia’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the National Pet Show and FitzAllMedia Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the National Pet Show/FitzAllMedia Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
11. The National Pet Show/FitzAllMedia Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the National Pet Show for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
12. The National Pet Show/FitzAllMedia Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
13. Entries submitted after midnight 18th October 2019 will not be counted.
Sign up to our newsletter for show news, offers, advice and pet care articles.