Hill's Cat Wall Terms and Conditions
Hill's Cat Wall Terms and Conditions
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of FitzAllMedia or other companies and organisations associated with the competition, their immediate families and relatives living in an employee's household, are not eligible to take part.
- Entrants must be aged over 18 years old and be GB residents.
- Entries must be received online by 24:00 GMT 22/09/2019.
- Winner will receive £250 RRP worth of Hills Science Plan Adult Cat Food.
- No donation or purchase necessary, and there is no cash alternative.
- One winner will be selected randomly.
- Winner will be informed by email or phone within 5 working days of the competition closing.
- Should the winner not wish to accept the prize, no cash alternative will be offered and another random draw will be held to choose a new winner.
- Prizes will be dispatched by Sprint Logistics Ltd. within two weeks of winner’s confirming food selection to FitzAllMedia
- A competition may be used to promote more than one campaign. FitzAllMedia reserves the right to publish winners' names, hometowns and photographs in future publicity or promotions.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, incomplete or altered entries will be disqualified.
- FitzAllMedia reserves the right to refuse entry into the competition or award prizes where it suspects that entrants have acted fraudulently, illegally or breached any of these terms and conditions.
- FitzAllMedia accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- FitzAllMedia accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel).
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Cat Wall and the winner shall participate in such activity on the National Pet Show’s/ FitzAllMedia’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the National Pet Show and FitzAllMedia Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the National Pet Show/FitzAllMedia Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- The National Pet Show/FitzAllMedia accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the National Pet Show for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The National Pet Show/FitzAllMedia shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- FitzAllMedia will be the main promoter of this competition, as such, any queries regarding this competition should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THAT'S A WRAP ON THE NATIONAL PET SHOW 2019
We had such a fantastic weekend with you all you, celebrating our love of animals by meeting hundreds of them, receiving expert advice and bringing home lots of goodies for them to enjoy. If you want to be the first to know when we are returning for 2020, sign up to our newsletter.
SIGN UP TODAY